Sunday, September 30, 2012

Post Secret

My students were learning about wishes and regrets, so I had them make their own post secret postcards. If you don't know about the post secret blog, check it out now! It's a project to promote anonymous secret-telling with the mission of suicide prevention and to prevent the isolation so many young people feel. Here's some of my students' dreams, wishes, and secrets...











"I wish the capitalism would end"^ this student is good friends with
the student below.

"I wish I could travel to the USA again" complete with capitalism's finest
McDonald's and Disney World. 






The English isn't perfect, but I think the sentiment comes across quite clearly. I have some beautiful kids and I'm constantly reminded that I am here because of them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment